Tortilla Soup Recipe
A hearty savory favorite with a whole lot of flavor, highlighted with a wonderful crunch from baked stripes of TortillaLand® tortillas
Estimated Time: 30 minutes
Tortilla Soup Ingredients
Tortilla Soup Directions
1. In large skillet add olive oil, garlic, and diced onion over medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes.
2. Pour in chicken broth, enchilada sauce, crushed tomatoes, black beans, corn, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in precooked chicken. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Reduce heat and add in lime juice and cilantro.
6. Garnish with cilantro, sour cream, and baked corn tortilla chips made with TortillaLand® corn tortillas.