For a mealtime twist, try this pizza recipe and taste the best of two worlds; a deliciously thin and crispy crust and of course, your favorite pizza toppings.
Estimated Time: 20 minutes
8 TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
1. Preheat your . Place 2 large cookie sheets near your work station.
2. In a cast-iron skillet, heat tortillas for a minimum of 30 seconds per side. Place cooked tortillas onto the cookie sheets.
3. In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce and sugar, stir until the sugar is completely incorporated into the sauce mixture.
4. Spoon over the cooked tortillas and smooth-out sauce evenly.
5. Generously sprinkle cheese over the tortillas.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in pan. Add the roasted red peppers and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the peppers start to crisp around the edges (approx. 3 to 5 minutes).
7. Roughly chop the peppers by hand or pulse briefly in a food processor into medium sized chunks.
8. Using a pair of tongs place the roasted red peppers randomly around the tops of the tortilla pizzas.
9. Place tortillas in the oven and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley and parmesan on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!