Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Chicken fajitas are even better when they’re served with freshly cooked TortillaLand Tortillas. Bursting with authentic flavor they’re a great meal option for lunch, dinner, or snack time.
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Chicken Fajitas Ingredients
1 (12ct or 18ct) package of TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
Chicken Fajitas Directions
1. Place chicken into a large bowl and cover with olive oil, lime juice, and fajita seasoning. Place in fridge and marinate for anywhere from 30 minutes to up to 2 hours.
2. Preheat your oven to 400F.
3. With a pair of tongs mix/toss peppers and chicken and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked (reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit).
4. On a sheet pan, mix chicken, onions, and peppers thoroughly, and bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. While the chicken is in the oven, bring a cast-iron skillet to medium heat and cook your tortillas for at least 30 seconds on each side. Wrap your tortillas in foil to keep them warm.
6. Once the chicken has been fully cooked, fill your tortillas with the fajita mixture. Serve with sour cream, fresh salsa, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, and rice.