Carne Asada Street Taco Recipe
Turn your kitchen into a certified taco truck with this delicious and traditional street taco recipe. The warm crispy texture of our TortillaLand® Street Taco Flour Tortillas brings all of these bright, vibrant, and delicious flavors to life.
Estimated Time: 40 minutes
Carne Asada Street Taco Ingredients
12 TortillaLand® Street Taco Flour Tortillas
Carne Asada Street Taco Directions
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried, oregano, lime juice, and 1 TBSP of canola oil.
2. Once mixed place the marinade into a 1-gallon sealable bag and add chopped skirt steak.
3. Place in refrigerator for anywhere from 30 mins up to 2 hours.
4. Heat 1TBSP canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add steak and marinade and stir continuously until meat has browned and the marinade has reduced. Approximately 5-6 minutes or until desired doneness.
5. Prepare Tortillas according to package instructions and let cool slightly.
6. Prep Tortillas with carne asada, onions, and cilantro and serve.