Who doesn’t love a good burrito? Our TortillaLand® Burrito Flour Tortillas help bring together all the wonderful flavors of fluffy rice, crunchy-crisp corn, and a delightfully spiced ground beef. This recipe is one of our favorites!
Estimated Time: 35 minutes
6 TortillaLand® Burrito Sized Flour Tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a large baking dish down with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat combine ground beef and seasoning (to packet instructions) and cook until beef is thoroughly browned.
4. Prepare tortillas according to package instructions and let cool slightly.
5. Dress tortillas with ⅓ cup black beans, ½ cup of rice, beef, cheese, and onion. Optional add 2 tbsp of salsa per tortilla.
6. Wrap-up tortillas burrito-style.
7. Cover dish in aluminum foil, place in oven and cook for 15-20 mins.
8. Optional: Garnish with sour cream.