Breakfast Quesadailla Recipe
Change up your morning routine with these wonderfully crisp and flavorful breakfast quesadillas.
Estimated Time: 15 minutes
Breakfast Quesadailla Ingredients
2 TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
Breakfast Quesadailla Directions
1. Heat 1/2 tsp olive oil in a nonstick skillet.
2. Cook down veggies until they have a tender-crisp to them. Remove veggies from the pan and add remaining oil to skillet.
3. Cook eggs, stirring with a spatula until soft and fluffy (option add in a ⅓ of a cup of cream to your eggs slowly mixing in for extra creaminess).
4. Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium low heat. Cook tortillas for a minimum of 30 seconds per side
5. Stuff each tortilla with eggs, cooked veggies, and a sprinkling of cheese on one half.
6. Fold over the tortillas and cook on each side until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream and garnish with cilantro.