If you are like most parents, chances are you are suffering from dinnertime drama, especially on busy weeknights. Well, have we got a solution for you - Fiesta Fish Sticks Tacos.
Made with TortillaLand® fresh, uncooked corn tortillas and gluten-free fish sticks, this recipe is gluten-free, quick, easy, AND delicious.
Kids will love making TortillaLand® corn tortillas as much as they'll love eating them...and you'll love how tasty, nutritious and wholesome this dish is.
Avoid the unpleasant drama and whip up this easy absolute crowd-pleaser for the whole family! Here's all you have to do:
Fiesta Fish Stick Tacos
- 6-8 TortillaLand® Corn Tortillas
- 1 package of gluten-free fish sticks
- 3 cups of shredded cabbage (save time with a pre-shredded bag of slaw)
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes or use your favorite salsa
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 cup of natural sour cream or Greek yogurt mixed with a splash of rice vinegar and a squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven and bake fish sticks per package directions until crispy and golden brown. While the fish sticks are baking, heat a large pan and cook the corn tortillas until slightly brown on both sides.
Fill freshly cooked tortillas with fish sticks, cabbage, sliced avocado and tomatoes and/or salsa. Top tacos with a scoop of Greek yogurt mixed with a splash of rice vinegar and a squeeze of lemon (or natural sour cream). Salt and pepper to taste.