Gluten-Free Tortilla Chips Recipe
Missing recipe summary
Estimated Time: 18 minutes
Gluten-Free Tortilla Chips Ingredients
1 TortillaLand® Gluten Free Corn Tortillas
Gluten-Free Tortilla Chips Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
3. In a spray bottle, combine oil and lime juice. Shake well and spray each tortilla wedge.
4. Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt into a small bowl and sprinkle generously on to the wedges.
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown.