How to Cook
If you’ve ever had a homemade tortilla, you know the mouth-watering, chewy glimpse of heaven your tastebuds are about to experience. We’ve done most of the work for you, so you can spend less time in the kitchen… and more time gobbling up those compliments.
|1||Preheat a non-stick pan to medium heat|
|2||Place tortilla in pan and cook for 30 seconds or until tortilla begins to puff|
|3||Flip tortilla, cook for 30 seconds|
|1||Cook in a non-stick pan on high heat 10 seconds|
|2||Flip and cook for 30 seconds or until tortilla begins to puff|
|3||Flip and cook for 30 seconds|
- Want to buy a bunch? Freeze tortillas in a tightly sealed bag and thaw in the refrigerator.
- Feeling crunchy? Reheat cooked corn tortillas in the toaster oven for a crispy treat.
- Take your time. Wrap freshly cooked tortillas in warm towels or foil until ready to serve to keep moist and yummy.
- Grill ‘em on the barbie! Tortillas are ready to eat when they have grill marks on both sides.
- Please a crowd with party pinwheels! Slather tortillas with your favorite spread, roll and slice.